Hello everyone, and welcome back from what we hope was a week fueled by family fun and togetherness.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday morning for the PTO meeting where our Science teachers, Ms. Mallery and Ms. Seitz, will share their “Hands On, Minds On: Science at BSI” vision with you.
Come one, come all.
Good Afternoon, hope everyone is warm on this chilly day.
We are constantly working on improving our site to include more information and ease navigation. All of our presentations can now be easily found under the “Parent Resource” tab. There is also a new page which can be found under the “Current Families” tab where parents can sign up to volunteer for various events taking place in school.
We would also like to invite you to sign up for “Website Tuesdays” workshop series. These workshops will take place every Tuesday at 8:00am and focus on how parents can get the most out of the BSI site, as well as provide a platform to get any related questions answered. If that sounds like something that you are interested in, you can sign up to attend here: Click Here
Last but now least, here are some upcoming events:
(can also be found on our site under the calendar tab)
- 2/12/15: Gr 5 Math Roundtables
- 2/13/15: K-4 Chinese New Year in-house trip program
- 2/16-2/20 Midwinter Recess
- 2/24/15: Gr 4 Richmond Town trip
- 2/25/15: BSI PTO Meeting (morning)
- 2/27/15: Gr 2 Post Office Grand Opening- Students only
- 3/3/15: Gr3 & Gr4 Math Interactive Workshop for Parents with Marcy
- 3/4/15: Gr.2 Field Trip: Brooklyn Historical Society
- 3/9/15: Science Roundtables 501
- 3/10/15: Science Roundtables 502
- 3/11/15: Science Roundtables 503
- 3/12/15: PTO Meeting (AM & PM)
- 3/19/15: Half day due to Parent Teacher Conferences (PTC).
- 3/19/15: Art Show (open to all during PTCs)
Sara shared this interesting piece this morning: worth reading.
Hope to see you on Thursday evening for the PTO meeting.