The school has purchased a subscription to the reading program Raz Kids. This website will allow students to read books and do activities based specifically on their reading level. In order to access the class subscription, do the following:
- Visit http://www.kidsa-z.com
- Enter the teacher username: johickey0
- Find your child’s username. It is the student’s name with 301 after it. (example: the user name for Sebastion would be: Sebastian 301)
- Enter the password. The password is: reading (you may help your child create a different password once they are signed in)
- Get started reading! The site will automatically assign books on your child’s specific reading level (which I have already entered into their accounts).